Shopping (MP) Keeping track of the top Halloween costumes for 2015 can be a daunting process. If you’re not careful before you know it Halloween creeps up and you’ve run out of time. Not to worry, this year I’ve searched the net to bring you the cheapest and most trendiest Halloween costume ideas for 2015.
We identified the most popular culture icons, movies, and TV personalities from the past year. Next, to narrow the list — we eliminated any Halloween costumes over $50. Then, contenders had to be easily and cheaply obtained and shipped by next day. The results are as follows…
10 Halloween Costumes That Won’t Break the Bank
10. Adult Milk and Cookies – You’ll look as sweet as can be as everyone’s favorite snack. This tough cookie looks crunchy, chocolatty and delicious. While cookies are delicious on their own they aren’t complete with out their best buddy—a carton of refreshing milk!
9. Adult Popeye – This official Popeye Halloween Costume is going to make you the strongest sailor at the next Halloween party! Just eat your spinach and drink some beers it is going to be guaranteed to win the heart of Olive Oyl wearing this outfit. The costume features a sailor shirt with collar, pants, belt, anchor muscle tattoo arms, and a sailor hat. One size fits most.
8. Little Red Riding Hood Adult – Your Big Bad Wolf will no match for you in this Little Red Riding Hood Costume. This Halloween he’ll be eating out of the palms of your hands as you dawn this sexy red get up. This flirty little number features a stretch white peasant top with full sleeves, an attached bustier with ruffles and red laces, a red skirt along with a sweet gingham apron attached.
7. The Joker Child Costume – Batman will certainly have to work extra hard to protect Gotham when you put this costume on. The snazzy, purple dress coat and colorful vest and tie cause you to look extremely important and very intimidating. And you’ll be sure to scare him all the more with this white, vinyl mask with green hair. Mind you, how’d you get those scars? Better have a creepy story ready!
6. Catty Noir – Now, your daughter can be the super-fabulous werecat of Monster High in this Catty Noir child costume! This happens to be the most beautiful Halloween costumes around. It includes a pink and silver color Leotard like top and a hot pink tutu skirt bottom with an attached cat tail. It also includes microphone and a matching silver boot tops. Now you have an officially licensed Monster High costume. Your little girl will turn into an immediate pop-star in this fabulous costume!
5. Cinderella Ballgown – Make your daughter’s dreams come true with our fairytale decor of Disney’s Cinderella Ballgown Swanee. This beautiful Cinderella Standup features the lovely Ella in her sparkly, blue ball gown.
4. The DeadPool Superhero Costume – Deadpool (Wade Wilson) is a fictional antihero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. It’s perhaps one of the most popular superhero Halloween costumes this fall 2015. Kids everywhere will be wearing this red and black ensemble. Deadpool was depicted as a supervillain when he made his first appearance in The New Mutants and later in issues of X-Force, but has since evolved into the role of an antihero. The costume is made for girls and boys.
3. Navy Seal Child Costume – If your child’s wish is to be a true American hero, there’s no better fit than our “American Navy Seals.” Your kid will fight with the best and brightest in this outfit based on the real Navy Seal uniform. Your child will feel proud as he or she fights against evil and darkness this Halloween!
2. Minions – This spin-off from the “Despicable Me” franchise took to the screen for their movie debut this year. It is really an easy costume to put together: Grab some overalls and a yellow hooded sweatshirt. Add sprouts of brown pipe-cleaner hair upon the hood of the sweatshirt and wear goggles or oversize glasses.
1. Zombies – Despite years of zombie madness, the undead don’t seem to be going anywhere! “The Walking Dead” has inspired a prequel, called “Fear The Walking Dead,” making this a superb year to go Zombie again. Just go through your hubby’s old clothing and borrow a severed limb or two from your mother-in-law. I’m sure between the two – you’ll have a ghastly Halloween ensemble.
Latest posts by Don Briscoe (see all)
- What Millennials need to know about retirement planning - May 22, 2017
- Job seekers: Don’t forget employers check your credit report - May 18, 2017
- How Your Tax Refund Can Eliminate Your Debt? - April 4, 2017